03
Jan

The Philatelic Traders’ Society was formed in 1929 by a group of established stamp dealers who wished to found a society which would act for, and on behalf of its members, for the greater good of philately. The first Chairman was Albert H. Harris who had established a highly successful publishing company producing, amongst its […]

read more